Northrop Grumman's Global Cyber Solutions Business Unit is recruiting for a Cyber Systems Engineer to provide sustainment support for HBSS systems for future work.
The selected candidate will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Provide sustainment support for HBSS (McAfee 5.X) systems and support selection, integration, testing and deployment of next generation endpoint (PC, virtual and mobile devices) solution that includes Anti-virus, whitelisting, virtual containment, malware detection, incident response and asset management capabilities.
- Installation and configuration support of DoD HBSS Suite of software
- Develop and implement real-time, web enabled views and reports
- Development of standard operating procedures for operating and maintaining HBSS
- Provide technical diagrams, instructions and lists of materials required for certification and accreditation and Technical Order Development; provide software upgrades, security patches, and bug fixes
- Assist with daily administration, and support maintenance planning and execution for the current version of HBSS Software.
Click here for more info: https://ngc.taleo.net/careersection/jobdetail.ftl?job=16023920&lang=en
• Post ID: 23047043 westernmaryland