Position Summary: Participates in creating a vibrant and healthy dining experience for Brightview residents and guests by preparing meals, maintaining a safe kitchen environment, and continuously enhancing the overall dining program.
How you will serve our residents and our community:
- Consistently and genuinely demonstrate the STARS principles of Service, Teamwork, Action, Reputation and Success in all activities and interactions.
- Prepare meals according to the daily menu plan and/or as directed by Chef or Dining Services Director, ensuring compliance with Brightview??s standards for quality, presentation, and portion control.
- Adjust or adapt recipes to accommodate specific dietary needs and special requests, whenever possible.
- Adhere to all proper handling, HACCP, labeling, and storage protocols for all foods and ensure compliance with all relevant food service regulations.
- Follow all safety protocols and consistently practice a culture of safety.
- Maintain documentation of temperature charts and records.
- Maintain an open communication and professional working relationship between front and back of house operations and sister departments.
- Actively participate in planning and production meetings with the team.
- Attend and actively participate in required in-service training and education programs.
- Other duties as assigned.
- This role has no supervisory responsibilities.
With our residents in mind,the right candidate will have:
- One year of food preparation experience in a high volume dining services venue.
- Safe Serve certification prefer
• Post ID: 23214923 westernmaryland