- We have an opening for a Full-Time CHEF, SOUS-HRLY position.
- Location: 11333 McCormick Rd, Hunts Valley, MD 21031.Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 6:00 AM - 2:30 PM.
- Requirement: Must have kitchen supervisory experience.
If you have a positive attitude and a love for learning, you may be interested in joining our team.
Eurest is recognized worldwide for standards of service and excellence within the foodservice industry. Embracing an ownership mindset, Eurest leverages global resources, promotes a local presence and enriches the communities we serve. The Eurest Promise, ??connect with people, inspire through food, create solutions, and live our promise,? is exemplified throughout our organization. Eurest is proud to serve the world??s most respected successful corporations, including many of the Fortune 500.
Full time associates at Eurest are offered many fantastic benefits such as:
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Commuter Benefits
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance for Associates and Eligible Dependents
- Short Term Disability (STD) and Long Term Disability (LTD)
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- Discount Marketplace
- And other voluntary benefits
Summary: Helps Executive Chef prepare and cook foods. Coordinates activities of cooks and other food-service associates. Assumes responsibility for kitchen and food-service associates in the absence of Executive Chef.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Cooks and prepares food following approved recipes and production standards. Ensures all deadlines are met based on production orders.
- Supervises hourly food service associates. Includes interviewing, scheduling, payroll, training, counseling, participating in reviews and recommending disciplinary action, as appropriate.
- Stores food in designated areas following all corporate, state and federal food safety and sanitation procedures.
- Ensures proper food handling, presentation, portion control and maintenance of appropriate serving temperatures.
- Maintains sanitation of equipment, supplies and utensils. Cleans workstation thoroughly before leaving area. Keeps display equipment clean and free of debris during meal service to comply with all sanitation, safety, production and merchandising requirements.
- Interacts with customers to resolve complaints in a friendly, service-oriented manner. Relays relevant information directly to supervisor.
- Demonstrates complete understanding of daily menu items and accurately explains them to associates and customers.
- Keeps up with peak production and service hours.
- Monitors inventory and deliveries of product and supplies. Tracks product production, consumption and waste. Informs supervisor when supplies or product are low.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group North America is a diversity growth-oriented organization. Our goal is to improve the quality of work life by using fair and consistent treatment and providing equal growth opportunities for ALL associates. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that considers applicants without regard to race, sex, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or protected veteran status.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommo
• Post ID: 23194698 westernmaryland