A Retail Sales Representative (Real Estate Office) is a real estate agent who manages the home sale process for clients out of our retail location. In this position, clients will come to you at our retail office with questions about how to sell a home. You will offer them guidance on pricing and marketing and will represent them to home buyer agents and help them reach a home sale contract. As a Retail Sales Representative, you will be the first point of contact for many of our clients, so stellar customer service skills are essential for this career.
- Understand the current real estate market and be able to value homes accurately and competitively
- Give clients advice on how to get their home ready for a fast and profitable sale
- Represent your clients' needs when offers are submitted and negotiate on their behalf to get the best possible value for their home
- Follow up with potential clients on their real estate needs and be available when questions and concerns arise
- Manage marketing materials advertising your Retail Sales Representative services
About Champion Realty
In 1987, Chris Coile launched Champion Realty. In a short time, Champion moved into the top 125 real estate companies on a nationwide basis. Today Champion Realty is part of HomeServices of America, a Berkshire Hathaway affiliate. Champion Realty has eight offices in the Chesapeake Bay Region of Anne Arundel County and the Eastern Shore of Maryland.
Regulatory Notice. To work as a real estate agent (and be qualified for this position) you must have (or obtain) a real estate license. Like getting a driver's license, state authorized training/testing is required to get certified. Third-party educational institutions provide this fee-based training to the general public.
• Post ID: 22335058 westernmaryland