A Business Development Portfolio Manager (Real Estate) is traditionally referred to as a real estate agent. Business Development Portfolio Managers walk their clients through every step of a property transaction. Buying and selling real estate is an intimidating and daunting experience and clients rely on Business Development Portfolio Managers to give them expert advice on how to reach the most favorable deal possible. As a Business Development Portfolio Manager, you know how to come up with creative marketing strategies to make a sale and you communicate well with a large portfolio of clients.
- Understand your local real estate community and keep updated on home sales and homes that come onto the market
- Work with fellow Business Development Portfolio Managers when representing your clients
- Offer advice to your clients throughout the home sale and purchasing process
- Come up with marketing plans for selling the homes in your portfolio quickly and for good value
- Create marketing materials to advertise your Business Development Portfolio Manager services
About Champion Realty
In 1987, Chris Coile launched Champion Realty. In a short time, Champion moved into the top 125 real estate companies on a nationwide basis. Today Champion Realty is part of HomeServices of America, a Berkshire Hathaway affiliate. Champion Realty has eight offices in the Chesapeake Bay Region of Anne Arundel County and the Eastern Shore of Maryland.
Regulatory Notice. To work as a real estate agent (and be qualified for this position) you must have (or obtain) a real estate license. Like getting a driver's license, state authorized training/testing is required to get certified. Third-party educational institutions provide this fee-based training to the general public.
• Post ID: 23062203 westernmaryland