Northrop Grumman Mission Systems (NGMS) is a leading global provider of secure software-defined, hardware-enabled mission systems. Our company is pioneering capabilities in a wide variety of sectors that keep our nation safe from Undersea to Space and Cyberspace.
NGMS is hiring a Product Trainer Level 2/3 to fill an immediate program need.
The Product Trainer will:
· analyze and research client learning situation, expectations, resources, learning needs, learning gaps, and tasks as well as the available software, technology, and infrastructure available to meet client needs
· design curricula according to instructional principles, client-objectives, and problem objectives
· develop practices that are structured, streamlined, and well-communicated to the team according to best practices for instructor-led training, Web-based training, virtual classroom, job aids, quick reference materials, and exercises
· implement practices surrounding the production of educational materials, the structuring of content rollout to facilitators and students, and general project management criteria associated with a training program
· evaluate techniques applicable to the requirements
Position may be filled at a higher grade based on the qualifications below.
Click here for more info: https://ngc.taleo.net/careersection/jobdetail.ftl?job=17013279&lang=en
• Post ID: 23017428 westernmaryland