Mgr Pricing Cost Estimating 3 - Northrop Grumman Corporation (Annapolis Junction, Maryland)
Northrop Grumman Mission Systems sector is seeking an individual with strong leadership skills and interpersonal skills for the position of Manager of Pricing and Estimating 3 for the Annapolis Junction Campus. This position supports multiple business areas with diverse business needs ranging from government negotiated procurements to direct commercial procurements (including international bids). This is a fast paced proposal environment that collaborates heavily with capture and proposal teams to develop pricing and win strategies while ensuring compliance and schedule adherence.
The Manager of Estimating and Pricing will facilitate the development, planning and scheduling of proposals in accordance with customer Requests for Proposals (RFP) and ensure the review of all proposals for current, accurate
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Ensure Estimating System compliance, advise leadership of pricing requirements/obligations and provide interpretation of Request For Proposal (RFP) requirements.
• Allocation of workload to staff
• Represent the Annapolis Junction campus as a prime internal and external contact on programs, major proposals and initiatives within Pricing and Business Management to include proposal reviews, capture reviews, and independent cost estimate reviews.
• Interact with personnel and management at all levels concerning matters of significance to the company related to cost proposals. Will interface and coordinate with other business management leaders and staff on a daily basis.
• Lead Estimating and Pricing department interactions with the Defense Contract Audit Agency and Defense Contract Management Agency Network of Leaders
Click here for more info: https://ngc.taleo.net/careersection/jobdetail.ftl?job=17006204&lang=en
• Post ID: 23047158 westernmaryland