Talent Acquisition Business Partner 2/3 - Northrop Grumman Corporation (Annapolis Junction, Maryland)
Posted: Tuesday, June 13, 2017 5:38 AM
Northrop Grumman Mission Systems (NGMS) Sector is looking for a full-life cycle recruiter to support our business in the Eastern Region. The successful candidate should have experience in a high-volume, fast paced environment with demonstrated experience sourcing, screening, qualifying, interviewing and candidate relationship management while guiding hiring managers and candidates through the selection process. A successful candidate must be able manage competing demands; accept constructive feedback, while being extremely adaptable and flexible to changing business requirements. This recruiter will support a broad customer base in a highly technical environment and will handle sensitive and confidential information.
A successful candidate must be able to demonstrate a wide degree of creativity, near and long-term recruiting strategies, proficiency with online tools, personal organization and the ability to function independently in a high-volume, fast paced environment.
Candidate should have previous experience with server-based applicant tracking systems, project management, written & oral communication skills, demonstrated ability to command the attention and respect of leadership, ability to create and manage strategic alliances with customers.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Must demonstrate solid judgment, the ability to quickly learn systems, processes, and procedures
• Must be able to quickly assimilate technical information, build solutions and operate with financial responsibility
• Knowledge in all full-life cycle recruiting including, but not limited to sourcing, screening, qualifying, interviewing, comp analysis and formulating offers
• Experience with relationship management while guiding hiring managers and candidates through the selection process
• Position requires a demonstrated ability to recruit for a broad/deep range of technical positions and handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately
• The successful candidate must be able to maintain excellent customer service with hiring managers, candidates and maintain a partnership with HR Business Leaders
• Ability to function independently in a high-volume fast paced environment
• Demonstrated ability to command the attention and respect of leadership, ability to create and manage strategic alliances and drive the process
• Should have a strong understanding of OFCCP process compliance
• Occasional travel may be required
This requisition may be filled at a higher grade based on qualifications listed below.
Click here for more info: https://ngc.taleo.net/careersection/jobdetail.ftl?job=17009461&lang=en
• Location: Western Maryland
• Post ID: 20977603 westernmaryland