Northrop Grumman technology services sector is seeking Business Analyst to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in Woodlawn, MD.
Are you interested in the opportunity to work for an industry-leading company whose work with cutting-edge technology is driven by something human: the lives our technology protects? If so, Northrop Grumman may be the place for you. It’s not the systems that drive us: it’s the soldier our systems bring home. It’s not just the equipment that motivates us: it’s the people our equipment protects. It’s not the innovation that gets us up in the morning: it’s whom those innovations serve. We’re united by our work to help people and protect the world. And that mission makes our team even stronger.
This is an excellent opportunity to learn, grow, and be a part of a first class organization working on complex, leading edge enterprise network security. Position is responsible for providing engineering services in support of an enterprise-wide environment in one of the Federal Government’s largest civilian agency. Emphasis of the position will be on replacing ODAR’s existing multiple and limited-functionality case processing systems with a modern cohesive claims processing system that makes better use of technology, eliminates fragmentation, streamlines processing, enhances functionality, and is more agile in workload/resource management.
The qualified applicant will become part of Northrop Grumman's Information technology support services contract for the SSA.
Description of Work:
• Replace ODAR’s existing multiple and limited-functionality case processing systems with a modern cohesive claims processing system that makes better use of technology, eliminates fragmentation, streamlines processing, enhances functionality, and is more agile in workload/resource management.
• Support activities in accordance with the waterfall and Agile Development methodology.
• Participate in Release and Sprint planning sessions
• Participate in Sprint Execution and Retrospectives
• Participate in Product Demonstrations and Reviews
• Participate in planning sessions and requirements elicitation sessions.
• Participate in design discussions and development meetings
• Perform data modeling, and Gap and Data Analysis documents
• Assist with data analytics
• Participate in review/status meetings
• Analyze business and technical requirements and document requirements and specifications.
• Develop user, functional and system requirements.
• Develop use cases, workflows and data flows.
• Demonstrate strong oral and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate to management and non-technical audiences, as well as interface with the customer on a daily basis.
Click here for more info: https://ngc.taleo.net/careersection/jobdetail.ftl?job=17010789&lang=en
• Post ID: 22184293 westernmaryland