Security Coordinator 4 with Poly - Northrop Grumman Corporation (Annapolis Junction, Maryland)
Posted: Tuesday, June 13, 2017 3:38 AM
- Demonstrate knowledge and experience in all facets of program security including but not limited to: Physical, Personnel, Information Management, Information Systems oversight, OPSEC, Counterintelligence, Supply Chain, Security Education & Awareness, and general Program Protection.
- Support program staffing requirements through coordination of security clearance processing, scheduling, and security education and training activities
- Process, update and maintain visitor, badge, and access control records
- Knowledge and experience working with various physical security systems such as intrusion detection, access control, perimeter protection, and Emergency Response and Crisis Management planning
- Support SCIF accreditation and management actions to include requirements integration, Fixed Facility Checklist development, and customer engagement
- Effectively interface with program managers, engineering staff, functional teams, and government representatives
- Engage with and support routine employee security requests and advise on solutions to problems and issues
- Maintain accurate records to include company and customer databases for clearances, facilities, contracts, customer decisions, and other critical compliance areas
- Support new business initiatives to include assisting with RFP/RFI Security requirements and documentation development.
Click here for more info: https://ngc.taleo.net/careersection/jobdetail.ftl?job=17008408&lang=en
• Location: Western Maryland
• Post ID: 23047033 westernmaryland