We are seeking an experienced HR Business Partner to partner with an operating unit within the Health Solutions business unit. This is a lead role, shaping and influencing business strategy as it applies to human capital, retention and development as well change management. Key areas of demonstrated focus include organizational effectiveness, talent acquisition and retention, employee development & talent management, recognition & rewards, and workforce-engagement-related initiatives. The successful candidate will become an integral partner with the business and bring subject matter expertise and coaching to all levels of management.
In addition, the successful candidate will be a key member of the line based HR organization and collaborate on projects, initiatives and strategy. The ability to be a self-starter and adapt to a new environment quickly, make well informed and independent decisions is critical in this role.
- Abilities and approach requirements:
- Ability to effectively and proactively collaborate in a diversified team environment
- Ability to quickly learn and influence key business decisions
- Ability to exercise sound, independent judgment in providing guidance and conflict resolution and change management.
- Able to identify and provide direction to determine priorities to achieve timeline targets and goals.
- Ability to manage multiple and quickly changing priorities with a large client group
- Able to prepare and analyze data and figures leading to leading indicators for change and best practice solutions.
- Able to prioritize and adjust tasks to accomplish the project result and manage in a face paced environment.
Click here for more info: https://ngc.taleo.net/careersection/jobdetail.ftl?job=17012841&lang=en
• Post ID: 22546238 westernmaryland