How you will serve our residents and our community:
- Consistently and genuinely demonstrates the STARS principles of Service, Teamwork, Action, Reputation and Success in all activities and interactions.
- Interacts and engages with residents while in their apartments and throughout the community.
- Cleans apartments and all common areas according to schedule or as directed.
- Does community laundry (where applicable).
- Removes and disposes of resident and community trash.
- Replenishes supplies in apartments, work spaces, andcommon areas as needed.
- Notifies appropriate management of any hazardous issues, change in resident status, and other situations that would warrant attention.
- Participates in and attends all required in-service training sessions as scheduled.
- Other duties as assigned.
With our residents in mind,the right candidate will have:
- Prior housekeeping experience preferred.
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
- Strong customer orientation to older adults.
- Positive attitude, enthusiasm and energy.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English.
• Post ID: 23203948 westernmaryland