Posted: Tuesday, June 13, 2017 1:47 AM
Joining Northrop Grumman will give you the opportunity to connect with coworkers in an environment that is uniquely caring, diverse and respectful of what team members bring to the table. Via integrated product teams and cross-functional teams, employees are encouraged to share knowledge and creative solutions in a collaborative environment with some of the best minds in the industry. You will enjoy extensive health and work/life benefits. Northrop Grumman recruits top talent with traditional and non-traditional backgrounds to ensure our teams are united, connected, skilled, focused and innovative. An inclusive workplace is one of the key drivers of our performance. At Northrop Grumman, we want our employees to bring their whole self to work!
Roles and Responsibilities:
As a Customer Service Analyst 2, the qualified applicant will support our Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) customer under the Innovation Sites Business Operations Support Center (IBOSC) program. The successful candidate will be expected to have strong communication skills to clearly communicate across the IBOSC Team as well as with the CMS customer. Excellent time management is critical as he/she will maintain commitment to on-scope, on-time and on-budget delivery of quality support to the CMS customer, driving unparalleled customer satisfaction by:
Supporting the IBOSC Service Desk Manager in meeting prescribed deliverables; service level objectives.
- Monitoring various CMS resource mailboxes for incoming correspondence (external and internal); handling/resolving Level 1 escalations.
- Creating Remedy Inquiry Management System tickets within 24 hours and updating pending tickets regularly; maintaining excellent notes and status information to demonstrate issues are being worked.
- Answering inquirer program questions; analyzing, assessing, and aiding in the resolution of technical issues preventing normal business processes from completing, as expected.
- This may entail: resolving file content errors, file transfer problems, user errors, password resets, registration assistance, policy questions, billing/reimbursement issues, etc.
- Using only CMS-approved resources (scripts, program reference documents, website, user manuals, etc.) to perform ticket research and analysis.
Consistently following BOSC and IBOSC procedures, as well as NGC and CMS security policies and practices.
This will entail: recognizing and reporting security incidents in a timely manner.
- Performing on-the-spot trend analysis using data from multiple sources.
- Candidate must be detail-oriented in order to identify trends and support ticket resolutions.
- Willing to become a subject matter expert for 2 or 3 CMMI models or applications and assisting in cross-training other agents as needed.
- Analyzing Level 1 call recordings for coaching opportunities as needed.
- Contribute to Continuous Process Improvement by recommending procedure changes that improve the result and/or efficiency of a procedure.
- Conduct user outreach as needed to aid in the timely resolution of inquiries.
- Contributing to the creation of business processes, Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), business process models and performing other tasks that demonstrate technical understanding of production operations.
- Assist in the development of Standard Operating Procedures SOPs and detailed Work Instructions, such as CSR scripts for new inquiry issues.
- Adhere to all SOPs to ensure a consistent and efficient approach to operations.
- Other duties as assigned in the best interest of the IBOSC Program.
Click here for more info: https://ngc.taleo.net/careersection/jobdetail.ftl?job=17008549&lang=en
• Location: Western Maryland, Woodlawn
• Post ID: 23033543 westernmaryland