Hiring and retaining top caregivers and Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs) is the key to success and happiness for our clients and employees. We're a nationwide assisted living community with a private duty division, serving the Greater Cooksville area.
We employ hundreds of part-time and full-time caregivers, certified nursing assistants, and resident aides.
Our immediate openings are:
- Resident Care Associate in our Cooksville assisted living community
- Homecare - C.N.A. / Caregiver for clients on the northside/northern burbs of Cooksville
- Homecare - C.N.A / Caregiver for clients on the westside/western burbs of Cooksville
As a member of our care team, you will be responsible for:
- Assisting residents (of homecare clients) with activities of daily living to include: bathing, dressing, grooming, and toileting
- Transferring and getting residents/clients to and from activities and meals according to their individual service plan
- Serving meals
- Recording and reporting changes health
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Maryland CNA license required if you are applying at the CNA level (we employ both caregiver/companions without formal training and CNAs - you will have a slightly different set of duties/expectations).
- 1 year of experience, preferred
- Clean background check (a must!)
- Clean drug screen (a must!)
- At least three references of past employers or professors that will sing your praises - we only hire the best
We're also actively hiring caregivers, certified nursing assistants, and home health aides for full time and part time positions in the following areas:
Cooksville, Glenwood, West Friendship, Woodbine, Glenelg, Lisbon, Sykesville, Dayton, Marriottsville, Woodstock
• Post ID: 23189773 westernmaryland