Senior Technical Consultant- Health IT - Northrop Grumman Corporation (Woodlawn, Maryland)
Posted: Tuesday, June 13, 2017 4:08 AM
Northrop Grumman is seeking a Senior Technical Consultant to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals in defining the future. This position will be located in Baltimore, MD. The qualified applicant will become part of Northrop Grumman's Information technology support services contract for the Social Security Administration. This consultant will be an advisory to various task teams as a vital part of the modernization of the project standardizes the storage and transmission of Social Security records in a uniform electronic format. This is one of the largest repository of imaged medical information in the world.
Roles and Responsibilities:
· Engage with clients on various technical projects or successfully advise in one-on-one conversations. Facilitate and manage client meetings to successfully achieve desired outcomes
· Leads and/or directs the efforts of specialists on project(s) across components and/or technical areas.
· Provides guidance and direction across components and acts in a consulting and/or advisory capacity.
· Participates in work groups, conferences, and meetings for the purpose of providing advice and guidance, obtaining information as to the needs of the organization, and participating in decisions as to necessary courses of action.
· Develops and presents specialized training courses, briefings, and position papers on policies pertaining to complex sophisticated technical matters. Provides technical direction, assistance, and on-the-job training to technical staff as required.
· Manage project lanes or small projects to completion by scoping tasks and managing resources to complete such tasks on time, within budget, and to specifications
· Presentation of research findings (e.g., Excel charts, Power Point presentations) and support for production of major client deliverables
· Support of internal NGC activities and knowledge management efforts through proposal development
Click here for more info: https://ngc.taleo.net/careersection/jobdetail.ftl?job=16024558&lang=en
• Location: Western Maryland, Woodlawn
• Post ID: 18578727 westernmaryland