Northrop Grumman technology services sector is seeking a SAS Developer to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in Woodlawn, MD.
Are you interested in the opportunity to work for an industry-leading company whose work with cutting-edge technology is driven by something human: the lives our technology protects? If so, Northrop Grumman may be the place for you. It’s not the systems that drive us: it’s the soldier our systems bring home. It’s not just the equipment that motivates us: it’s the people our equipment protects. It’s not the innovation that gets us up in the morning: it’s whom those innovations serve. We’re united by our work to help people and protect the world. And that mission makes our team even stronger.
This is an excellent opportunity to learn, grow, and be a part of a first class organization working on complex, leading edge enterprise network security. Position is responsible for providing engineering services in support of an enterprise-wide environment in one of the Federal Government’s largest civilian agency. Emphasis of the position will be on providing technical and development support to the government client to build and maintain a stable and scalable infrastructure, in support of the Analytics Research center (ARC) platform.
The qualified applicant will become part of Northrop Grumman's Information technology support services contract for the SSA.
Description of Work:
• Provides technical and development support to the government client to build and maintain a stable and scalable infrastructure, in support of the Analytics Research center (ARC) platform
• Design and prepare technical specifications. Assist in project artifact documentation in business requirement documents, functional specs, flow charts and system architectures source to target mappings etc.
• Enable governments plan, design, development, validation, integration, and implementation Fraud analysis or any related applications
• Oversees business/user requirements efforts as part of a full systems development lifecycle and provide critical technical recommendations/ solutions for complex problems.
• Directs the business process engineering and/or business/user requirements efforts for major projects
• Leads and/or directs the efforts of specialists on project(s) across components and/or technical areas
• Act as self-starter with the ability to take on complex projects and analyses independently. Ensure secure coding practices are adhered to in all phases of the secure development lifecycle.
Click here for more info: https://ngc.taleo.net/careersection/jobdetail.ftl?job=17011711&lang=en
• Post ID: 22184283 westernmaryland