Northrop Grumman technology services sector is seeking a SAS Developer to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in Woodlawn, MD.
Are you interested in the opportunity to work for an industry-leading company whose work with cutting-edge technology is driven by something human: the lives our technology protects? If so, Northrop Grumman may be the place for you. It’s not the systems that drive us: it’s the soldier our systems bring home. It’s not just the equipment that motivates us: it’s the people our equipment protects. It’s not the innovation that gets us up in the morning: it’s whom those innovations serve. We’re united by our work to help people and protect the world. And that mission makes our team even stronger.
This is an excellent opportunity to learn, grow, and be a part of a first class organization working on complex, leading edge enterprise network security. Position is responsible for providing engineering services in support of an enterprise-wide environment in one of the Federal Government’s largest civilian agency. Emphasis of the position will be on providing day-to-day administrator support for maintaining a stable and scalable SAS Data Analytics Platform (DAP) and products installed on the platform.
The qualified applicant will become part of Northrop Grumman's Information technology support services contract for the SSA.
Description of Work:
• Provide day-to-day administrator support for maintaining a stable and scalable SAS Data Analytics Platform (DAP) and products installed on the platform.
• Lead efforts in defining and setting up working environments for various customer engagements that will be utilizing the SAS Application platform.
• Lead efforts in developing policies and procedures for ensuring optimal operability of the DAP environment.
• Conduct reviews and define strategies for configuring and implementation SAS Application Tools that best meet the customer requirements and environment.
• Provide recommendations and assistance to researchers and analysts who are exploring and utilizing the latest SAS Data Analytics capabilities.
• Work with customers to understand and define project security, data, and operational requirements.
Click here for more info: https://ngc.taleo.net/careersection/jobdetail.ftl?job=17011712&lang=en
• Post ID: 22184313 westernmaryland