Northrop Grumman technology services sector is seeking Product Manager/ Trainer to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in Woodlawn, MD.
Are you interested in the opportunity to work for an industry-leading company whose work with cutting-edge technology is driven by something human: the lives our technology protects? If so, Northrop Grumman may be the place for you. It’s not the systems that drive us: it’s the soldier our systems bring home. It’s not just the equipment that motivates us: it’s the people our equipment protects. It’s not the innovation that gets us up in the morning: it’s whom those innovations serve. We’re united by our work to help people and protect the world. And that mission makes our team even stronger.
This is an excellent opportunity to learn, grow, and be a part of a first class organization working on complex, leading edge enterprise network security. Position is responsible for providing engineering services in support of an enterprise-wide environment in one of the Federal Government’s largest civilian agency. The qualified person will be responsible for applying industry standard product management frameworks to existing Federal agency processes to support the modernization and requirements development process.
The qualified applicant will become part of Northrop Grumman's Information technology support services contract for the SSA.
Description of Work:
• Responsible for applying industry standard product management frameworks to existing Federal agency processes to support the modernization and requirements development process.
• Capable of describing and discussing data-driven value-seeking Product Management Practices in concert with improvements in software development productivity.
• Capable of supporting organizational change management message delivery/outreach sessions in the roles of author, packager, and presenter.
• Capable of producing positive outcomes in technical debates about the application of Product management processes, redefinition of Product Management terminology, and strategic leadership concepts.
• Comfortable discussing and practicing Agile delivery methods, agile culture, and agile leadership.
• Provide extensive assistance in defining and producing Product Management courseware content tailored to organization-specific requirements.
Click here for more info: https://ngc.taleo.net/careersection/jobdetail.ftl?job=17010895&lang=en
• Post ID: 21915598 westernmaryland