Mid- Level User Experience Specialist- Health IT - Northrop Grumman Corporation (Woodlawn, Maryland)
Northrop Grumman technology services sector is seeking User Experience Specialist to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in Woodlawn, MD.
Are you interested in the opportunity to work for an industry-leading company whose work with cutting-edge technology is driven by something human: the lives our technology protects? If so, Northrop Grumman may be the place for you. It’s not the systems that drive us: it’s the soldier our systems bring home. It’s not just the equipment that motivates us: it’s the people our equipment protects. It’s not the innovation that gets us up in the morning: it’s whom those innovations serve. We’re united by our work to help people and protect the world. And that mission makes our team even stronger.
Description of Work:
The qualified candidate will:
• Derive business processes, analyze user needs, participate in user story/requirements definition, design browser-based interfaces, and design and conduct usability testing.
• Elicit business goals and user needs from stakeholders.
• Create Personas and Scenarios of Use.
• Create and refine screen prototypes.
• Communicate well in both writing and verbally
• Demonstrate strong oral and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate technical topics as well as interface with the customer on a daily basis
• Coordinate project task and activities
Click here for more info: https://ngc.taleo.net/careersection/jobdetail.ftl?job=17013221&lang=en
• Post ID: 23017378 westernmaryland