Posted: Tuesday, June 13, 2017 5:11 AM
Northrop Grumman is seeking a Mid Level Software Engineer that will be involved writing code to implement streaming analytics and analytic hosting platforms that involve:
- Design, write and deliver software to improve the availability, scalability, latency, and efficiency of streaming analytics services and analytic hosting platforms.
- Solve problems relating to mission critical services and build automation to prevent problem recurrence; with the goal of automating response to all non-exceptional service conditions.
- Influence and create new designs, architectures, standards and methods for large-scale distributed systems.
- Engage in service capacity planning and demand forecasting, software performance analysis and system tuning.
Click here for more info: https://ngc.taleo.net/careersection/jobdetail.ftl?job=17007463&lang=en
• Location: Western Maryland
• Post ID: 23046638 westernmaryland