Junior LAN System Administrator- Health IT - Northrop Grumman Corporation (Woodlawn, Maryland)
Where will you find innovation and technology? Right here at Northrop Grumman Corporation.
Northrop Grumman Technical Services sector is seeking a Junior Lan System Administrator who will support several projects for the OEST LAN Coordinator Support branch of a federal agency. The qualified candidate will administer client’s active directory user accounts, which includes creating new active directory user accounts, and supporting and troubleshooting existing user accounts and user groups. Additionally, the candidate will enable and disable active directory accounts, as needed.
This position will be located in Baltimore, MD. The qualified applicant will become part of Northrop Grumman's Information technology support services contract for the SSA.
Description of Work:
• Administer client’s active directory user accounts which include creating new active directory user accounts, and supporting and troubleshooting existing user accounts and user groups. Additionally, enable and disable active directory accounts, as needed.
• Administer active directory Organizational Units and Group Policy objects, as necessary.
• Setup, configure, administer, support and troubleshoot all aspects Microsoft Exchange email accounts. Additionally, create, support, administer and troubleshoot exchange distribution lists, individual and group mailboxes.
• Move mailboxes and user accounts across domains and update user information in the Global Address List (GAL), as necessary.
• Set up, configure, and troubleshoot Blackberry telephones, and provide onsite and remote support for Blackberry users.
• Administer client’s SharePoint site which include: develop, maintain, customize, and access control.
• Create custom workflows using SharePoint Designer.
• Troubleshoot wired and wireless network and internet/intranet connectivity issues, as needed.
• Develop new and existing process documentation.
• Create written and recorded instructions on proper use and maintenance of software and hardware.
• Develop, manage and maintain hardware and software inventory, and licensing controls.
• Maintain, support and troubleshoot web servers.
• Support and maintain Development and Test server environments. Duties include managing access to network resources and databases.
• Support SQL, SharePoint, and Internet Information Services (IIS) servers and implement virtual servers.
• Interact with client on a regular basis to understand and fulfill their IT needs.
Click here for more info: https://ngc.taleo.net/careersection/jobdetail.ftl?job=17011721&lang=en
• Post ID: 22184298 westernmaryland