How do cyber terrorists get past the industries best? They don’t. There are too many of us fighting virtual threats, protecting enterprises and entire countries from large-scale attacks. From creating a citywide wireless network for our first responders, to protecting our nation from cyber threats, to building software-defined radios that change how our military communicates, our Cyber and Intelligence Mission Solutions Division (CIMS) helps life run smoothly and safely.
If you are the sort of person who loves a challenge and likes to be involved in serious organizational and software change -- Then what is happening in the CIMS Division is the place for you. This is without a doubt one of the most interesting and exciting times to join an organization like ours. The culture is one of excellence; team work, learning, delivered value and people. We are looking for people who love to learn and take initiative to really make this happen.
Work in a fast-paced environment with software and system developers to integrate and test software components into systems to meet requirements.
Specific duties include:
• Work with developers, system engineers and data characterization teams to produce and execute end-to-end, operational, and performance tests
• Take responsibility and ownership for leading releases through their respective Gate 3 deliveries, ensuring compliance with standards and requirements
• Be proactive in taking the appropriate actions to mitigate any risks that may arise, including initial debugging of delivered software
• Diagnose, document, and troubleshoot systems to resolve problems uncovered by testing
• Detail documentation of tests and results
• Develop scripts to incorporate/replace test harness to automate test execution/analysis
• Develop and implement strategies to improve integration and test efficiency to minimize lab testing duration
Click here for more info: https://ngc.taleo.net/careersection/jobdetail.ftl?job=17003910&lang=en
• Post ID: 23046983 westernmaryland