Northrop Grumman is seeking a Software Engineer to provide operations and engineering services, and software development related to the Life Cycle Support necessary to support a segment of intelligence operations. The Software Engineer will be performing the following tasks:
1) Define application objectives by analyzing user requirements; envisioning system features and functionality.
2) Design and develop user interfaces and applications by setting expectations and features priorities throughout development life cycle, determining design methodologies and tool sets, completing programming using languages and software products, and designing and conducting tests
3) Integrate applications by designing database architecture and server scripting; studying and establishing connectivity with network systems and information servers
4) Perform application development by coordinating requirements, schedules, and activities; contributing to team meetings; troubleshooting development and production problems across multiple environments and operating platforms.
5) Support users by developing documentation and assistance tools
6) Research new internet/intranet technologies and software products
Click here for more info: https://ngc.taleo.net/careersection/jobdetail.ftl?job=17006284&lang=en