Where will you find innovation and technology? Right here at Northrop Grumman Corporation. Northrop Grumman Technical Systems sector is seeking an Automation Test Engineer to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in Woodlawn, MD. The qualified applicant will become part of Northrop Grumman's Health Systems Management operating unit that focuses on Healthcare IT solutions for our Federal, State, and Local government clients.
An Automation Test Engineer with extensive work experience is required to analyze user stories and develop test plan, test scenarios, and test scripts for an application to process disability claims. The qualified candidate will also create test data analysis and perform end-to-end system testing for interface between multiple applications.
Responsibilities for this position will include:
• Designs test plans for complex distributed systems in accordance with overall testing strategy
• Participate in the full life cycle of an agile project and design and execute manual and automated test scripts
• Develop and execute maintainable automation tests for acceptance, functional, and regression test cases
• Investigate and debug test failures, updating tests or reporting bugs as necessary and provide test coverage analysis based on automation results
• Regularly leads team through preparing and estimation sessions to define acceptance criteria, ensures that the team's acceptance criteria for stories and tasks is appropriate and being met universally
• Quality Assurance to ensure full functional testing of new features being added every sprint, as well as full regression testing for all previously implemented functionality in every sprint
• Collaborate with development organization to understand how development changes affect ongoing Automation efforts
• Ensure proper version control and configuration management of all test object developed and test environments used
• Assist in the creation of test project status reports and metrics and provide weekly and monthly status to the management
• Demonstrate strong oral and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate technical topics to management and non-technical audiences, as well as interface with the customer on a daily basis
• Become knowledgeable on the HIPAA policies and procedures for the program and ensure awareness of HIPAA breach process. Understand your role in HIPAA compliance and be able to execute that role in an effective manner
Click here for more info: https://ngc.taleo.net/careersection/jobdetail.ftl?job=17010808&lang=en
• Post ID: 21742983 westernmaryland